Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sow Hope- not despair..

I'm a teacher. A first year teacher. A first year teacher in a low income area public school teaching 100 13 year olds 8th grade math.

It is as difficult. It requires a great deal of prayer. In addition to praying, it requires a great deal of patience and remembering that God has a good reason for putting me where He has. It also takes a whole lot of remembering that all kids can learn and that they all are somebody's little boy or girl, and that they are just kids.

All that being said- every morning during the moment of silence, I pray for God to work through me to spread hope, not despair, and that He will be with me and guide me all day. That's what I want to do in my blog and all other parts of my life as well- spread hope.

Galatians 6:7 says "...whatever one sows, that will he also reap.So many verses talk about sowing and reaping. I want to sow hope. Not just for my benefit, but to bring glory to God and make everyone a little happier and a little better off.

What are you sowing?

No comments:

Post a Comment